Join a class
Your teacher may ask you to join GradeHub by uploading your student information (i.e., student ID, name, and email) directly or by providing you a GradeHub course ID.
Added to class by professor upload - invite email from firstname.lastname@example.org
If your professor uploaded your student information, you will receive an email from email@example.com to join the class
- Select the login password and activate your account link in the email
- You will be prompted to create a password
- After you've created your password, log in to GradeHub
- Select the class icon in the menu bar
- Select the class you want to join (under Details)
- Select Join to sign up
Add a class with a GradeHub Course ID
- If this is your first time using GradeHub, you will need to sign up for an account.
- Enter the GradeHub course ID into the appropriate field
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation to create a password and activate your account
- When you log in to your portal for the first time, click the Confirm icon to join the class
- If you already have a GradeHub account, log in to your account.
- On the bottom menu, click on the classes Icon
- Click on the +Classes icon
- Enter the course ID and click Join course