Test day tips
Modified on: Tue, 28 Nov, 2017 at 10:14 AM
Test day tips
Instructions on test day
Remind student to read the instructions printed on their answer sheet on how to complete it properly
- Mark an X for correct answers
- Darken box thoroughly (i.e., 100%) for corrections
- Have students use a black or blue pen or thin felt tip.
Ask students if their answer sheet has brackets in each corner, is for the correct test, and has been printed with sufficient ink levels.
- If a student’s answer sheet is misprinted (e.g., without brackets), have them get a new answer sheet from you and discard the test answer sheet they misprinted.
- Students using extra answer sheets must also fill out their name and student ID
Handout test and collect answer sheets
Provide students test and have them mark responses to questions on the answer sheets similar to the way testing is done with scantrons.
- Unlike scantrons, an X represents the correct answers and darkened boxes are for corrections.
- Although GradeHub has algorithms to handle a variety of circumstances, the GradeHub reader works best when corrections are completely filled in (i.e., 100%).
- Occasionally, students write very lightly. Again, GradeHub can read light marks but works best with darker ink marks.
- Collect answer sheets for scanning.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.