Download and print extra answer sheets
Download and print extra answer sheets from GradeHub just in case students forget to bring theirs on test day.
- Log in to GradeHub
- Select the “PDF” icon to download the extra answer sheets for printing.
- Note: in the teacher and student portals, the PDF icon for the upcoming exam is in red. The PDF icon for past and exams after the upcoming exam are in grey. A warning is presented if you are about to print answer sheets for an exam other than the upcoming test.
- Follow the instructions on the Printing Instructions screen to Download the extra answer sheets in a PDF file.
- As indicated in the Printing Instructions, missing bracket, the wrong answer sheet, or printing with little to no ink will result in your test(s) not being scored. Check for the following:
- The answer sheets were printed with brackets in each corner
- You've downloaded the correct exam
- Your printer has sufficient ink to be read by GradeHub
- Answer sheets may be printed in black & white or color.
- Use "scale to fit" in your printer settings if the brackets are not fully printed on the answer sheets (see above).
- Although they look identical, each answer sheet in GradeHub is unique: Note:
- Don't photocopy a single answer sheet for distribution
- Don't give an answer sheet with the same serial number to more than one student.